Little Rock, AR, USA
Utility Sales & Services Warehouse – Full Time
Arkansas Electric Cooperatives, Inc. (AECI) is an organization with a rich history and a bright future. As a leader in the energy industry we look to our employees to help us grow, change, and provide power to over 500,000 members of our 17 electric distribution cooperatives.
A Warehouse Worker renders maximum customer service by supplying materials for shipment in a prompt, efficient, and accurate manner; thereby creating a positive image with customers. We’re looking for someone who maintains the warehouse in an orderly fashion and loads and unloads trucks and trailers to accurately receive materials from manufacturers, and stores the materials in their proper locations. In this position, you will be given the opportunity to work alongside peers who are versatile, enthusiastic, and strive to push forward AECI’s mission.
· High school diploma, or GED, plus 12 to 18 months related experience and/or training. Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Forklift certification
· Valid driver’s license
· Ability to work extra hours when necessary and report to work whenever needed during non-working periods
· Must have a working knowledge of catalog numbers and transformer final assembly numbers
· Must be familiar with OSHA regulation as it related to warehousing
· Must be familiar with freight manifests and other shipping documents
· Must be able to travel and work at various warehouse locations throughout the state.
· 401(k) Retirement Plan
· Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
· 9 Paid holidays
· Educational assistance
· Vacation and sick leave accruals
· Short-term disability
· Long-term disability
· Free & confidential Employee Assistance Program