Manager- Energy Efficiency
Little Rock, AR, USA
Energy Marketing/ Full Time
Arkansas Electric Cooperative Corporation (AECC) is an organization with a rich history and a bright future. As a leader in the energy industry we look to our employees to help us grow, change, and provide power to over 500,000 members of our 17 electric distribution cooperatives.
A Manager of Energy Efficiency collaborates with statewide member cooperatives to promote the efficient use of electricity and assists member cooperatives with design and implementation of energy efficiency programs; manages the annual statewide Energy Efficiency Home Makeover program with member cooperatives and assists with the preparation of the cooperatives' annual energy efficiency reports
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related discipline plus at least 6 years related marketing and project management experience and/or training, or equivalent
combination of education
· Building Performance Institute (BPI) Building Analyst or other U.S. Department of Energy accredited comprehensive energy auditor credentials or ability to
obtain within 12 months.
· Forward looking infrared thermographer certification for energy auditors or building science per ANSI/ASNT CP-105 and CP-189 of the American Society for
Non-Destructive Testing or ability to obtain within 12 months.
· Previous Cooperative experience strongly preferred
· 2 Retirement Plan Options
· Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
· 9 Paid holidays
· Educational assistance
· Vacation and sick leave accruals
· Short-term disability
· Long-term disability
· Free & confidential Employee Assistance Program
Ready to begin your career with AECC? Apply online at www.aecc.com!
Should you elect to apply for this position, AECC/AECI will review your qualifications. If after reviewing the qualifications and experience of all applicants, your skills and credentials meet our needs, someone from our organization may contact you. Please be advised that the time required to complete the applicant review process typically takes between 30 and 90 days, but could extend beyond that. Once the position has been filled, all applicants will be notified via email.
Arkansas Electric Cooperative Corporation and Arkansas Electric Cooperatives, Inc. are Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other protected category.