Analyst II – Compliance & Records
Little Rock, AR, USA
Records / Full Time
Arkansas Electric Cooperatives Corp (AECC) is an organization with a rich history and a bright future. As a leader in the energy industry we look to our employees to help us grow, change, and provide power to over 500,000 members of our 17 electric distribution cooperatives.
A Compliance & Records Analyst develops, implements, and maintains systems and processes to support the corporate compliance documentation and related business workflow programs.
· Performs compliance and corporate record documentation management, including tracking file status and storage locations. This role, short-term, will include converting paper files to digital records, but, long-term, will be managing the overall storage of electronic records and retaining proficiency with the various databases used to retain corporate records.
· Provides oversight of the corporate records center, inventory control, indexing, and the disposition of records by monitoring retention periods in conjunction with business needs.
· Maintains a current and accurate inventory of corporate records and a strong understanding of the related retention schedule for corporate records in various repositories. Also maintains responsibility for the digitization of corporate records and litigation holds.
· Monitors and updates the electronic systems used for the maintenance and research of records retention schedules and the implementation of the same.
· Trains and assists employees with the storage and, when necessary, retrieval of corporate records within the applicable electronic repositories including both proprietary and third-party database programs.
· Evaluates existing processes and procedures, suggests improvements, and implements and maintains such improvements as they relate to business documentation, records maintenance and compliance evidence.
· Maintains compliant work processes according to applicable regulatory standards and corporate policies and programs.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related discipline, plus at least 2 years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Must be able to frequently lift and or move up to 25 pounds and work in an environment containing dust.
Strongly Preferred Qualifications
· Strong Analytical Skills
· Database Management Skills
· 2 Retirement Plan Options
· Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
· 9 Paid holidays
· Educational assistance
· Vacation and sick leave accruals
· Short-term disability
· Long-term disability
· Free & confidential Employee Assistance Program
Ready to begin your career with AECC? Apply online at www.aecc.com!
Should you elect to apply for this position, AECC/AECI will review your qualifications. If after reviewing the qualifications and experience of all applicants, your skills and credentials meet our needs, someone from our organization may contact you. Please be advised that the time required to complete the applicant review process typically takes between 30 and 90 days, but could extend beyond that. Once the position has been filled, all applicants will be notified via email.
Arkansas Electric Cooperative Corporation and Arkansas Electric Cooperatives, Inc. are Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other protected category.