Coordinator I - Sales
Little Rock, AR, USA
Utility Sales and Services/ Utility Sales
Arkansas Electric Cooperatives, Inc. (AECI) Utility Sales & Services is an organization with a rich history and a bright future. As a leader in the energy industry, we look to our employees to help us grow, change and provide electric utility infrastructure material and equipment to our 17 electric distribution cooperative member owners and numerous electric utilities in a five-state area.
A Sales Coordinator coordinates inside sales and services activities involving receipt and preparation of customer orders, manufacturer purchase orders, customer quotations and resolution of customer service problems. In this position, you will be given the opportunity to work alongside peers who are versatile, enthusiastic, and continuing to strive to push AECI and our mission forward.
· Prepares customer orders with careful attention to stock numbers, item descriptions, pricing, customer part numbers and purchase order numbers.
· Prepares quotations and bids as requested by customers and creates direct purchase orders for manufacturers or their agents.
· Assists field sales representatives with problem solving and assists in the overall office organization and daily activities.
· Coordinates returned goods and credit memos with sales staff, purchasing, logistics and accounting departments.
· Provides assistance on special projects and assignments related to sales purchasing and customer relations
· Acts as backup to sales coordinator personnel when team members are away from their assigned work area.
· Communicates with customers who may have aged accounts receivables. Researches nature of aged account and suggests solution for payment.
· Learns competitive pricing level for items within assigned market and maintains and practices working knowledge and understanding of the Utility Sales Department and the electric cooperative business model.
· Assists in conducting the year-end physical inventory of warehouse materials.
· Knowledge of electric utility distribution system and infrastructure materials.
· Associates degree, plus 12 to 18 months related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· 2 Retirement Plan Options
· Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
· 9 Paid holidays
· Educational assistance
· Vacation and sick leave accruals
· Short-term disability
· Long-term disability
· Free & confidential Employee Assistance Program
Ready to begin your career with AECI? Apply online at www.aeci.com!
Should you elect to apply for this position, AECC/AECI will review your qualifications. If after reviewing the qualifications and experience of all applicants, your skills and credentials meet our needs, someone from our organization may contact you. Please be advised that the time required to complete the applicant review process typically takes between 30 and 90 days, but could extend beyond that. Once the position has been filled, all applicants will be notified via email.
Arkansas Electric Cooperative Corporation and Arkansas Electric Cooperatives, Inc. are Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other protected category.