Project Manager – Engineering
Little Rock, AR, USA
Engineering Department / Full Time
Arkansas Electric Cooperative Corporation (AECC) is an organization with a rich history and a bright future. As a leader in the energy industry we look to our employees to help us grow, change, and provide power to over 500,000 members of our 17 electric distribution cooperatives.
The Project Manager is responsible for managing assigned projects by ensuring on schedule delivery within budget and meeting required quality standards within Stakeholders’ expectations. We’re looking for someone who can maintain a high degree of situational awareness to meet continually changing system conditions with a fresh and adaptable approach. In this position, you will be given the opportunity to work alongside peers who are versatile, enthusiastic, and continuing to strive to push AECC and our mission forward.
· Bachelor’s Degree in such fields as Engineering, Accounting, Marketing, Business Administration, Finance, etc., plus 3-9 years related experience and/or training, including 3 years related project management experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Valid Driver’s License
· Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) or ability to obtain within 1 year.
· 2 Retirement Plan Options
· Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
· 9 Paid holidays
· Educational assistance
· Vacation and sick leave accruals
· Short-term disability
· Long-term disability
· Free & confidential Employee Assistance Program
Ready to begin your career with AECC? Apply online at www.aecc.com/careers!
Should you elect to apply for this position, AECC/AECI will review your qualifications. If after reviewing the qualifications and experience of all applicants, your skills and credentials meet our needs, someone from our organization may contact you. Please be advised that the time required to complete the applicant review process typically takes between 30 and 90 days, but could extend beyond that. Once the position has been filled, all applicants will be notified via email.
Arkansas Electric Cooperative Corporation and Arkansas Electric Cooperatives, Inc. are Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other protected category.