Building and Grounds
Little Rock, AR
Building and Grounds – Intern/Summer Worker
Arkansas Electric Cooperative Corporation (AECC) is an organization with a rich history and a bright future. As a leader in the energy industry we look to our employees to help us grow, change, and provide power to over 500,000 members of our 17 electric distribution cooperatives.
A Building and Grounds Intern/Summer Worker will assist with various tasks in the care and maintenance of the grounds for the organization. Performs general grounds maintenance and landscaping to provide a positive image for the Cooperative facilities.
- Assists with landscaping for the grounds of the Cooperatives including such activities as: operating power equipment to cut the grass, prune trees and shrubbery, applying fertilizers, herbicides, and pesticides to promote healthy tree and plant growth.
- Performs general errands that may include pickup and delivery of items and materials purchased from local suppliers. Operates cooperative equipment and vehicles in a safe manner and complies with all traffic and motor vehicle safety laws.
- Performs all tasks in a safe and timely manner to meet deadlines required for normal daily operations and special business functions. Follows all procedures for building security; locks all doors and sets any security alarms as required.
- Performs any other related duties as required or assigned.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Strong communication skills; oral and written.
· Self-starter and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
· Valid AR Driver’s License
· Must be at least 18 years’ old
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed