Finance and Administration Intern
Little Rock, AR
Mail Room Clerk – Intern
Arkansas Electric Cooperative Corporation (AECC) is an organization with a rich history and a bright future. As a leader in the energy industry we look to our employees to help us grow, change, and provide power to over 500,000 members of our 17 electric distribution cooperatives.
A Mail Room Clerk - Intern will support the Mail Services and Supply function for the cooperative. We are looking for a self-starter with a positive attitude who enjoys working with people and learning new skills. In this position, you will be given the opportunity to take the skills you have acquired in school and apply them in a professional setting.
· Assist in the sorting and distributing of mail and packages throughout the Little Rock Campus.
· Assist in opening all invoices, date stamping, and distributing to correct department.
· Prepare correspondence for mailing (folding, stuffing, labeling, etc.)
· Assist in the interoffice mail pickup and delivery of mail and packages for all divisions at designated points. This duty is performed twice daily.
· May run errands for the cooperative outside the main building. (post office, airport, fuel the pool vehicles)
· Assist in the receiving of packages from FedEx Express/Ground, UPS and other delivery services.
· Prepare and ship packages via USPS, FedEx and UPS.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Should you elect to apply for this position, AECC/AECI will review your qualifications. If after reviewing the qualifications and experience of all applicants, your skills and credentials meet our needs, someone from our organization may contact you. Please be advised that the time required to complete the applicant review process typically takes between 30 and 90 days, but could extend beyond that. Once the position has been filled, all applicants will be notified via email.
Arkansas Electric Cooperative Corporation and Arkansas Electric Cooperatives, Inc. are Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other protected category.