Finance and Administration
Little Rock, AR
Mail Room Clerk – Intern
Arkansas Electric Cooperative Corporation (AECC) is an organization with a rich history and a bright future. As a leader in the energy industry we look to our employees to help us grow, change, and provide power to over 500,000 members of our 17 electric distribution cooperatives.
A Mail Room Clerk - Intern will support the Mail Services and Supply function for the cooperative. We are looking for a self-starter with a positive attitude who enjoys working with people and learning new skills. In this position, you will be given the opportunity to take the skills you have acquired in school and apply them in a professional setting.
· Assist in the sorting and distributing of mail and packages throughout the Little Rock Campus.
· Assist in opening all invoices, date stamping, and distributing to correct department.
· Prepare correspondence for mailing (folding, stuffing, labeling, etc.)
· Assist in the interoffice mail pickup and delivery of mail and packages for all divisions at designated points. This duty is performed twice daily.
· May run errands for the cooperative outside the main building. (post office, airport, fuel the pool vehicles)
· Assist in the receiving of packages from FedEx Express/Ground, UPS and other delivery services.
· Prepare and ship packages via USPS, FedEx and UPS.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Ready to begin your career with AECC? Apply online at www.aecc.com!
Arkansas Electric Cooperative, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, genetics, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.