Little Rock, AR
Workstation Support –Intern
Arkansas Electric Cooperative Corporation (AECC) is an organization with a rich history and a bright future. As a leader in the energy industry we look to our employees to help us grow, change, and provide power to over 500,000 members of our 17 electric distribution cooperatives.
A Workstation Support Intern will assist with various tasks in Workstation Support such as answering help desk phone calls, entering incidents and service requests into the ticket system, installing hardware and software, and troubleshooting minor incidents. We’re looking for someone who can maintain a high degree of situational awareness to meet continually changing conditions with a fresh and adaptable approach. In this position, you will be given the opportunity to work alongside peers who are versatile, enthusiastic, and strive to push forward AECC’s mission.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Pursuing a degree in Information Technology or related field.
· Strong communication skills; oral and written.
· Self-starter and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
· Technologically adept and advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills.
· Exceptional analytical, organizational and problem solving skills.
· Extremely detailed and accuracy oriented.
Ready to begin your career with or AECC? Apply online at www.aecc.com!
Arkansas Electric Cooperative, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, genetics, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.