Part Time Assistant Analyst – Engineering
Little Rock, AR, USA
An Assistant Analyst provides procurement, supply chain, project management, and miscellaneous support for the Engineering Support team. In this position, you will be given the opportunity to work alongside peers who are versatile, enthusiastic, and continuing to strive to push our company and our mission forward.
· Assists with procurement and contracting related to purchase of equipment, material, and engineering services, including preparing requests for quotations, creating purchase requisitions and purchase orders, monitoring/reporting delivery status, and processing invoices.
· Assists with the creation of design packets, including scanning, filing, uploading, and/or distributing engineering drawings and other related documents.
· Creates Excel spreadsheets and/or Word documents to assist Engineering Support team members with items such as equipment specifications, bid evaluations, action items, meeting notes, etc.
· Assists Analysts with department engineering records management.
· Assists with project management functions, including updating schedules and action item lists, soliciting status updates from team members, and preparing materials for project meetings.
· High School Diploma or GED
· Enrolled in a University and in pursuit of a degree such as Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics,
Computer Science, Supply Chain or similar related field.
· Valid Driver’s License
· At least 1 year of relevant experience
Ready to begin your career with AECI? Apply online at www.aecc.com/career
Should you elect to apply for this position, AECC/AECI will review your qualifications. If after reviewing the qualifications and experience of all applicants, your skills and credentials meet our needs, someone from our organization may contact you. Please be advised that the time required to complete the applicant review process typically takes between 30 and 90 days, but could extend beyond that. Once the position has been filled, all applicants will be notified via email.
Arkansas Electric Cooperative Corporation and Arkansas Electric Cooperatives, Inc. are Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other protected category.