Little Rock, AR
Summer 2018 - Intern
Arkansas Electric Cooperative Corporation (AECC) is an organization with a rich history and a bright future. As a leader in the energy industry we look to our employees to help us grow, change, and provide power to over 500,000 members of our 17 electric distribution cooperatives.
A Law Clerk will support the Legal Division in several areas, including but not limited to regulatory, corporate, compliance and litigation. We’re looking for someone who can develop core research, analytical and writing skills that can be applied across the organization. In this position, you will be given the opportunity to take the skills you have acquired in law school and apply them in a professional setting.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Pursuing a Juris Doctorate degree.
· Strong communication skills; oral and written.
· Self-starter and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
· Technologically adept and advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills.
· Exceptional analytical, mathematical, organizational, and problem solving skills.
· Extremely detailed and accuracy oriented.
Ready to begin your career with or AECC? Apply online at www.aecc.com
Arkansas Electric Cooperative, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, genetics, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.