Market Operations Support Intern
Little Rock, AR
Market Operations Support–Intern
Arkansas Electric Cooperative Corporation (AECC) is an organization with a rich history and a bright future. As a leader in the energy industry we look to our employees to help us grow, change, and provide power to over 500,000 members of our 17 electric distribution cooperatives.
· A Market Operation Support Intern is to assist in various areas related to congestion management, price and load forecasting, portfolio optimization, and record retention.
In this position, you will be given the opportunity to work alongside peers who are versatile, enthusiastic, and strive to push forward AECC’s mission.
· Exceptional analytical, mathematical, organizational, and problem solving skills
· Extremely detailed and accuracy oriented
· Exceptional writing skills
· Good communication skills
· Self-starter and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Ready to begin your career with AECC? Apply online at www.aecc.com!
Arkansas Electric Cooperative, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, genetics, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.