Business Analytics Intelligence Intern
Little Rock, AR
Business Analytics Intelligence–Intern
Arkansas Electric Cooperative Corporation (AECC) is an organization with a rich history and a bright future. As a leader in the energy industry we look to our employees to help us grow, change, and provide power to over 500,000 members of our 17 electric distribution cooperatives here in Arkansas.
A Business Analytics Intelligence Intern is needed to assist the Generation Planning Department in developing analytical reports within a business data intelligence tool (“BI tool”) to improve the management and presentation of AECC’s voluminous energy data. The data primarily includes metered customer loads, power generation values and power transactions data that needs to integrated for analysis and presentation in a flexible manner by several departments at AECC.
In this position, you will be given the opportunity to work alongside peers who are versatile, enthusiastic, and strive to push forward AECC’s mission.
· Assist with applying large in-house databases
· Create and apply Oracle SQL queries or a similar application
· Create analytical reports within an in-house business intelligence (BI) tool
· Technologically adept and advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
· Experience applying large databases
· Experience applying Oracle SQL queries or similar application
· Exceptional analytical, mathematical, organizational, and problem solving skills
· Extremely detailed and accuracy oriented
· Good communication skills
· Self-starter and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
· Experience with a large-data-volume Business Intelligence (BI) tool
· Experience creating/revising or documenting data schemas and data dictionaries
· Experience specifically with the Sisense BI tool
· Experience applying the Oracle SQL Developer tool
Ready to begin your career with AECC? Apply online at www.aecc.com!
Arkansas Electric Cooperative, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, genetics, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.