· Assist with development of designs for various projects related to power production at various types of power plants that use gas turbines, steam turbines, hydroelectric turbines, or combinations
· Analyze plant data for optimization of equipment and systems
· Assist with performance testing of generating systems
· Use AutoCAD software to document new or modified system designs
· Use software tools for generating or optimizing reports
· Organize plant drawings and documents to conform to division records management standards
· Assist with equipment specifications and procurement related to design projects
· Perform field work at various AECC facilities
· Assist engineering staff in the performance of their duties
· Exceptional analytical, mathematical, organizational, and problem solving skills.
· Extremely detailed and accuracy oriented.
· Self-starter and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
· Able to work well in somewhat challenging weather conditions to support plant testing activities
Ready to begin your career with or AECC? Apply online at www.aecc.com!
Should you elect to apply for this position, AECC/AECI will review your qualifications. If after reviewing the qualifications and experience of all applicants, your skills and credentials meet our needs, someone from our organization may contact you. Please be advised that the time required to complete the applicant review process typically takes between 30 and 90 days, but could extend beyond that. Once the position has been filled, all applicants will be notified via email.
Arkansas Electric Cooperative Corporation and Arkansas Electric Cooperatives, Inc. are Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other protected category.