· Assist with development of designs for various projects related to power production at various types of power plants that use gas turbines, steam turbines, hydroelectric turbines, or combinations
· Analyze plant data for optimization of equipment and systems
· Assist with performance testing of generating systems
· Use AutoCAD software to document new or modified system designs
· Use software tools for generating or optimizing reports
· Organize plant drawings and documents to conform to division records management standards
· Assist with equipment specifications and procurement related to design projects
· Perform field work at various AECC facilities
· Assist engineering staff in the performance of their duties
· Exceptional analytical, mathematical, organizational, and problem solving skills.
· Extremely detailed and accuracy oriented.
· Self-starter and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
· Able to work well in somewhat challenging weather conditions to support plant testing activities
Ready to begin your career with or AECC? Apply online at www.aecc.com!
Arkansas Electric Cooperative, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, genetics, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.