Analyst I - III - Engineering
Little Rock, AR, USA
Engineering / Full Time
Arkansas Electric Cooperative Corporation (AECC) is an organization with a rich history and a bright future. As a leader in the energy industry we look to our employees to help us grow, change, and provide power to over 500,000 members of our 17 electric distribution cooperatives.
An Engineering Analyst provides procurement, supply chain, records management coordination, and continuous improvement to the Engineering Support team. In this position, you will be given the opportunity to work alongside peers who are versatile, enthusiastic, and continuing to strive to push AECC and our mission forward.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Supply Chain or similar related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Valid Driver's license
· Professional written and verbal communication
· Ability to own and lead assigned responsibilities
· Detail oriented with the ability to do root cause problem solving
· Planning skills that result in work activities being prioritized and organized
· Proficient with MS software (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
· 2 Retirement Plan Options
· Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
· 9 Paid holidays
· Educational assistance
· Paid time off accrual
· Short-term disability
· Long-term disability
· Free & confidential Employee Assistance Program
Should you elect to apply for this position, AECC/AECI will review your qualifications. If after reviewing the qualifications and experience of all applicants, your skills and credentials meet our needs, someone from our organization may contact you. Please be advised that the time required to complete the applicant review process typically takes between 30 and 90 days, but could extend beyond that. Once the position has been filled, all applicants will be notified via email.
Arkansas Electric Cooperative Corporation and Arkansas Electric Cooperatives, Inc. are Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other protected category.