Little Rock, AR, USA
Utility Sales & Services Warehouse – Full Time
Arkansas Electric Cooperatives, Inc. (AECI) is an organization with a rich history and a bright future. As a leader in the energy industry we look to our employees to help us grow, change, and provide power to over 500,000 members of our 17 electric distribution cooperatives.
A Warehouse Worker renders maximum customer service by supplying materials for shipment in a prompt, efficient, and accurate manner; thereby creating a positive image with customers. We’re looking for someone who maintains the warehouse in an orderly fashion and loads and unloads trucks and trailers to accurately receive materials from manufacturers, and stores the materials in their proper locations. In this position, you will be given the opportunity to work alongside peers who are versatile, enthusiastic, and strive to push forward AECI’s mission.
- Unloads trucks and trailers containing merchandise from manufacturers and loads materials to be shipped to customers from load schedules provided by transportation personnel.
- Verifies accuracy of freight received into the Utility Sales warehouse against the purchase order. Completes material shortage forms when packing lists from manufacturers do not match materials received.
- Inspects the material received to ensure no transportation damage.
- Receives returned materials and inspects for damages.
- Stocks storage shelves, bins, and designated yard and warehouse areas with materials received.
- Assembles orders to be shipped or transferred to various VMI locations or job sites
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment and follows all safety regulations.
- Assist in annual Inventories and interim counts as needed.
*As a condition of employment, this postion requires a post-offer, pre-employment Fitness for Duty Exam
- High school diploma, or GED, plus 12 to 18 months related experience and/or training. Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Forklift certification
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to work extra hours when necessary and report to work whenever needed during non-working periods
- Must have a working knowledge of catalog numbers and transformer final assembly numbers
- Must be familiar with OSHA regulation as it related to warehousing
- Must be familiar with freight manifests and other shipping documents
- Must be able to travel and work at various warehouse locations throughout the state.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 9 Paid holidays
- Educational assistance
- Paid time off
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Free & confidential Employee Assistance Program
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed